Saturday, March 15, 2014

Is dating at my age considered wrong?







I'm 14 and alot of kids at my school don't date but I do. I'm Jw is dating at the age of 14 wrong or is it ok. Thanks:)


Answer
It's different from place to place, and time to time. When I was that age it was common for people to have boy- and girl-friends beginning around 12 but mostly 13 to 14, an age that overlaps 6th, 7th and 8th grades. "Dates" consisted of "group outings" although it was normal to get together with your paramour during the day at various places...going biking or to the mall together; that sort of thing.

In my small home town 9th grade was the first year of high school. Once in high school (usually at age 14) actual night-time dating began, but was more common at ages 16 plus. Transportation to any sort of dating activity (such as a movie or dance) required transportation in my rural community, and those too young for a driver's license were severely hampered by this reality.

At what age should kids be riding their bikes without training wheels?




lets ride2





Answer
Each child is different. To give you an "age" is very difficult. The average range is between 4 and 7 give or take a few years. Other factors to consider are riding time the child has, area that the child has to ride (is it wide open or not much of an area), are there other kids in the area riding also, or just one on one with an adult, does the child have an interest in riding a bike (some kids don't).




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment