Thursday, March 13, 2014

Every time when the fuel price go up, our PM ask Malaysian to change their life style.?




FoxHound


I am really out of idea after the government increase another 78 sen on oil price. Can you help me?


Answer
They want us to change our lifestyles so that they can maintain theirs. If the PM and all the ministers start riding bikes or Kancil to their stone thrown away offices and the wives and kids shop locally rather than flying to London for breakfast, then maybe we can applause their decision. But if not, its better that they just shut the f^ck up.

Advice on a New or used bike\ which model to get?




Johnyboy


Just to give you some background before I ask my question, i'm a new biker since March '10, got a ps125 just so I can avoid the dreaded London Tubes but then got addicted to bikes. by May '10 I was bored of the scoot and purposely passed my "restricted" licence, i'm 31. If I hadnt I know I would have just jumped straight on a 600cc that I couldnt afford, So I bought a Ninja 250R in May which I love but it lacks the adrenalin rush, Ive changed sprockets, cans and filters but still lacks any real kick compared to a 600cc. Now im planning to retake my license very soon as I cannot wait the 2 years probation.

So now I find myself with 2 bikes, i've also sold my car which the misses wasnt too happy about since we have 2 kids. I want to make sure the 3rd bike I buy is the right one so I dont end up with a bike shop and change career.

I now work for myself and go round small businesses fixing computers so im on the bike often, I dont need a top box but I do need the railing bit at the back of the bike so I can strap boxes to it, The scooter is perfect for it as its flat so sitting a box on it is easy. However when I look at Honda CBR600 and gixxer 600, they do not have 1 straight part to sit anything on and I dont think they have the railing bit to strap things on either.

So my question: can you fit those railing things to any bike so a box can sit flat even on a sports bike? and if so from where?

also, would it be better to get a commuter? and if so, which is the sportiest best looking one with fairings, up to 750cc is ok but I want something that I wont feel embarrased about on the weekends! the fairing is not a must but prefered, and should I buy new or used?

If I sell the Ninja and the scooter ill have a budget of 7 to 8k, I weigh 80kg and i'm 5'11

I appreciate any advice you can give.

thanks guys!!...



Answer
To be frank a CBR600 or GSXR600 are not that great if you are travelling on them all day and need to carry equipment, I would look at the sub-sportsbikes that are capable of frightening a sportsbike while offering comfort and practicality, like Hornets or GSF. Before you go too far down that route look into insurance, you might find it painful. Also the mpg of sportsbikes might eat into your business profits, as will the consumables.

Givi are number 1 for racks, their kits are normally a perfect fit with no problems from exhausts.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment