Friday, December 13, 2013

How do these little church mice kids get nice Trek brand bicycles?

best kids bicycle brands on bicycle saddle,kids bicycle parts,bicycle saddle seat / China Bicycle ...
best kids bicycle brands image



Ismael


I don't know about you, but in my city, I get a lot of kids asking me about God and trying to convert me to whatever religion they belong to. Then I see them ride away on nice Trek brand bicycles. What I want to know is how in the hell do they get these bikes and can I join their group to get the bike and quit later?


Answer
They get them at the local bike shop that sells Treks. They were probably Mormon missionaries.

http://www.mormon.org/missionaries/

What's the best bicycle for my kids to learn to ride without training wheels?




Gina W


My husband says we should get a lighter weight bike for my daughter but I think that would be even more likely to fall over. Is there a brand of bike that has a low center of gravity or something similar that would make it easier to learn to ride? She's 6 and has a rather heavy "Cool Ride" by Dynacraft.


Answer
Your husband is right - a lighter bike would be easier to balance on: less weight = less work to balance. With a heavy bike she has to balance her weight plus the bike. Unfortunately though, they don't really make lightweight bikes for kids - they all seem to be horribly heavy.

A low center of gravity might help a bit, but you're not going to find a bike like that - all the weight goes into the structure, and anyway, the heaviest thing she's balancing is herself - the bike is only a minor part of the weight.

What you may want to do is get a 'balance bike'. These bikes train the child to balance - they have no pedals and the kid runs the bike along. The idea is to get the child to pick his/her feet up and start to learn to balance. After that, you can buy her a regular bike and she'll already have the balancing skill.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment