Saturday, November 30, 2013

How good is Trek 800 bike for adult just to ride around for recreation?

best kids bike 14 on Five bikes for active kids - Parentdish UK
best kids bike 14 image



4Rd


I have the one from 1995 or 1996, and my girl friend keep telling me to "get rid of it" and "buy a new one". Then she flashes off her new Trek bike she just bought last year.

I do not see why I should get rid of my bike and buy a new one when I still enjoy my bike. It looks quite new as I have not ridden that much. She say its for kid's bike size 26" tire....

Should I listen to her ?



Answer
Your girlfriend doesn't know what she's talking about. Back in '96 that bike sold for $294.99. Not exactly cheap for 14 years ago. If you like it - ride it - enjoy it. Kid's bike tires run in the 12" 16" & 24" sizes. Once into 26" wheels, bikes are measured by frame size & will fit anyone from 5' tall to 6' 6" tall.

Are there any good camping places to take kids 10-14 in Missouri?




MommaDoo


We want to take our kids who have never camped somewhere family oriented. My husband and I both grew up tent camping.


Answer
We live in the Missouri Ozarks and have 5 children ages 9, 11, 12, and two 14 year olds. Our favorite place to take our family is Alley Springs campground on the Jacks Fork river. It is about 6 miles west of Eminence. It offers plenty of sites, some with electric, hot showers, flat level sites with paved roads for bike riding, and a good swimming hole. About 1/2 mile away is the Alley Springs Mill and spring with two hiking trails, one that goes around the spring area, and then a more difficult one that goes up to a lookout that is above the spring. It is a beautiful place. Hope this helps!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment