Sunday, October 27, 2013

What is yours kids daily shedule for going back to school?

best kids bike girl on Cambridge Bicycle carries childrens bicycles from Diamondback ...
best kids bike girl image



??????????


My kids go back to school today.

I want to now what your daily shedule is not what day your child went back.
Like what time wake up,go to school,eat dinner stuff like that.



Answer
Now MY schedule in the school year which luckily starts wednesday is:

4:30am-I wake up
4:45-5:00 I eat breakfast, Pack the kids' lunches
5:00-Take shower
5:15-Iron the younger kids clothes
5:20-I call my younger kids school to notify that they are both coming in
5:25-Make sure my 5 & 4 year old have all their supplies & lunches in their bags.
5:30-I go for a Jog around the block
5:45- I return from the Jog
5:50-Prepare my 13 y/o breakfast
6:00-13 year old wakes up
She does her stuff in the bathroom
6:05-She comes out, eats breakfast
6:15-She takes a shower,gets dressed,combs hair
6:20-She takes her vitamins,all of her allergy & breathing medicine
6:25-She rides her bike to get her powered up
6:30-Her ride arrives,she's at school
8:45-9 y/o wakes up, Eats breakfast, then bathes
9:00-9 year old gets picked up by bus
9:30-5 year old & 4 year old wakes up
9:35-9:55-Girls eat breakfast, watch T.V
10:00-5 year old girl goes in bath, 4 year old watches Cartoons
10:15-5 year old girl gets out, gets dressed, put her hair in pigtails
10:30-4 year old goes in bath
10:45-4 year old gets dressed,does hair
11:00-Girls get picked up by Bus
11:15-I drive to work
2:00-I return from work
2:35-13 year old returns
2:45-4:00-13 y/o does homework, depending on amount
3:00-9 year old returns from school, i help him with homework
3:15-5 & 4 year old return, i help them with homework, they have snack
3:20-5 & 4 year old goes and play in playroom
3:30-9 year old usually finishes homework, goes into playroom
3:35-I help 13 year old with any homework
3:45- My 5 year old gets picked up to go to Cheer Practice
4:00-13 year old usually finishes homework
4:15-She goes to friends house until 5:00
5:00-I call 13 year old to come home,5 year old returns,I start to prepare dinner
5:30-Eat dinner
6:00-Kids relax in their rooms,I clean up
6:30-9 year old boy takes his medicine
6:45-9 year old boy goes into playroom, plays a game
7:00-5 & 4 year old go into bed
7:15-13 year old reads book, plays a game with 9 year old
7:30-9 year old goes into bed
8:00-13 year old goes into bed
And i have peace from there.That took a little while, but my kids actually chose this, they dont do it exactly on time,but usually around this time. Luckily, school starts wednesday.

What would be a good starting dirt bike for a girl?




Julz C


Im 15 years old, about 5'5" and im learning how to dirt bike. My dad offered a Kawasaki klx 110. Would that be a good bike to start on?


Answer
Julz,
Ignore the idiots. Kids start riding as young as 4 with PW's and the like. Girls should ride as much as guys. My little sister rides and has fun. Riding is not a "man" only thing. if you want, some of the plastics manufacturers, like ACERBIS, make pink and purple replacement plastics for the KLX.

at 5'5" The KLX would be good. Make sure he gets the regular wheeled version. If there is a "tall" wheeled version, the bike may be a bit tall. Thus it wouldn't do much for your confidence since you can't touch the ground.

The other option is the TTR110E from Yamaha. Same type of four stroke 110CC motor in a small wheeled package. The TTR110L is the big wheeled bike.

See if your dad will take you to the bike shop to go sit on them. Realistically, you only need to have 1 foot on the ground to ride a motorcycle, just like a bicycle. However, having both feet touch, even if it's the balls of your feet will help your confidence when you're a beginner.

HTH,
D




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment