Tuesday, October 29, 2013

I have been trying to find out if it is against the law to use profanity in Oregon around children?

best kids bmx bikes on Diamondback Viper BMX Bike (20-Inch Wheels)
best kids bmx bikes image



Lacy


My son goes to the skatepark by our house, and the high school boys have been using every cuss word in the book around him, and directly to him. They threaten him, and I am worried. I have considered not letting him go anymore, but he truly loves riding his bmx bike and razor scooter there. I want to know if there is a law against using the language that they use around the younger kids. I live in Oregon.


Answer
If its against the law to say profanity around minors? would that help your situation? The word Bitch can mean female dog and the word Dick can be someones name (excuse me if I offended anyone). Its not enough cause to stop from high school kids from bullying your son. Are you with him while this is happening? if not maybe you should pay a visit and stay with him.These kids may not have anything to do or go and find your son an easy target.Take a video camera and record him, possibly be a lil sneaky and tape the boys you suspect in bullying your son without them knowing or realizing it.
Although make your presence known don't be intimidated but also you shouldn't be rude, kids learn by example. If your son is uncomfortable with this idea then you need to tell him to stay home if you don't wish for him to get bullied or worse. This I say since I'm not sure how the neighborhood is like on your end.
I really cant imagine my kids not being able to enjoy the park. I hope this is short lived and resolved quickly, till then keep him company while he skates and don't leave him alone, you can be discreet about it by sitting a few feet away and taking a book and "pretending" to read.

What are the most popular expensive BMX bike brands?




perryinjax


When I was a kid a looong time ago...I am 42, the dream bike for any bmx rider was Redline. Are they still a respected expensive popular bike? They seem pretty cheap on eBay. I seem to remember they were one of the best bmx brands available when I was a kid. Is Red line still good? Also, what are the other popular BMX brands of bike and how much are the expensive ones?


Answer
for a while redline has been mostly racing bikes but now there are starting to make some great street/dirt/park bikes like the 7.1 the are still a great brand making great products




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment