Thursday, August 1, 2013

Should a child's bicycle ever be sold as a punishment for breaking a bike rule and sassing an officer?

best kids bike 8 year old on modern grunge lifestyle: jean jacket + cigarettes + dyed hair
best kids bike 8 year old image



Skipper


I saw this on TV. The penalty was normally 30 day impound, but when the child (about 8 years old) sassed the officer, the father sold the bike and gave the kid a whipping. I don't think the father should have sold it.
To those who agree with selling it: Shouldn't he ever get another one if his behavior gets better?



Answer
Selling it made no sense. The spanking made perfect sense.

What are the top brand names for kids shoes that are in style this school year?




JG78


I live in PA and my 8 year old son lives with his Father in VA and it's getting time for school to start and I always try to get him the brand names that are in style and as for shoes I wanted to know what brand shoes are in style for this school year.


Answer
It depends. What kind of stuff is your son into? My boys like to skateboard and ride bikes and stuff, so they always get DC's Etnies, DVS, Adio, Circa, Globe, Lakai, Osiris...shoes like that.

For more sporty or kind of Hip Hop, go for K-Swiss, Adidas, Nike, Reebok, Puma.

Shoes that never go out of style, Converse and Vans.

(By the way, you can get all of those name brand or popular shoes in sizes that small. My kids were wearing skate shoes before they could walk)

Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment