Monday, July 8, 2013

What height should a toddlers bicycle be adjusted to?

best toddler bicycle training wheels on Kids Ride On Bikes - Airplane basic guide & news
best toddler bicycle training wheels image



z


Should her feet be able to touch the ground or only the pedals. If Her feet should touch the ground. Should it be just her tows or flat feet.
How high should the side wheels be? Should the bike be able to move from side to side, and how much?



Answer
sitting on seat and feet can go flat on ground=perfect height.

By "side wheels" do you men training wheels?
Assuming you do, they should be 4.5 to 5" across (high) and wobbling only a little bit so child gets feel for balancing--to learn how to balance.

(The "wobbling" will occur naturally. You needn't adjust "wobblocity")
Thus: "Training" wheels.
They'll put them on for you at bike shop.

What is the average age that a young toddler girl learns to ride a bicycle?




JennyR11





Answer
Without training wheels around the age of 5. That is how old I was when my dad taught me. That is how old my son and my daughter both were when I taught them. They are grown with children of their own, now. I am raising my 3 young grandsons now, ages 12, 9 and 7 and all 3 of them have been trained on bicycles and I trained them around that age, also. Good Luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment