Saturday, July 6, 2013

how many hours or minutes a day do your kids play outside?

best kids bikes age 8 on best sellers the new york times best sellers children s books ...
best kids bikes age 8 image



Roxanne Mi


i don't have any kids, but when i baby sit my brothers' kids they play outside for 3 or 4 hours. the kids are 4, 3, 3, and 1 years old and love playing in the backyard with their bikes or on the playground, climb trees and racing and they like the park and loveeee going to the beach and the pool. but my cousins' kids never play outside and but they are 2 and 8 yrs old. so i am just wondering if it is the age difference or if it is just that they don't like it.


Answer
They get at least an hour outside every day the weather permits it. Even on hot days, we get out in the morning before it gets too hot. For cold days we bundle up and go out during the warmest time of the day.

Inclement weather for us would be thunder storms with lightning or severe storm type weather, below freezing weather.

How old should my son be before getting his first dirt bike?




cat


My husband was riding his own bike before he was able to ride a bicycle with out training wheels but I don't know if I'll let our son do that which starts fights between me and the hubby. I've been out plenty of times to the desert and oceano dunes and it never seems safe but my husband insists it is for a little kid.

any suggestions on age?



Answer
I had my first dirt bike a 50 cc at 8 1/2 by the time I was 11 I was racing motocross*




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment